Full Frame is a fast, focused app for browsing and importing photos from your camera to your Mac. It works with your memory cards, cameras, iPhone, and iPad. It lets you save your photos directly to your Mac’s file system and attached storage. Videos, too. No databases, libraries, or clouds between you and your work — just files.
See the big picture with the thumbnails view.
The thumbnails view shows all the photos and videos in your memory card, camera, or folder. Scroll around your entire collection without having to wait for anything to load. It’s fast fast fast. Select photos to import, delete, or edit. Or import all your new photos at once with the click of a button. Sort by capture date, modification date, filename, type, or file size.
Zoom in for a closer look with the slideshow view.
Swipe through your photos and videos one at a time. Choose the keepers and delete the rest right off your memory card or camera.
View, edit, and add metadata.
Full Frame comes with a powerful metadata viewer and editor. You can edit and delete metadata and add new metadata to your photos and videos.
Apply metadata automatically with metadata presets.
Metadata presets are rules you create to automatically add or remove metadata to and from photos as they’re imported. You can add or remove any metadata you like. You can apply your rules to all photos or only to those that don’t already have particular metadata.
Rename your photos and videos using filename rules. Even file them into folders.
You can import your photos and videos using the filenames that come out of your camera, or you can set up a rule to automatically rename them. Want to name your photos based on their capture dates? No problem. Your rules can even create folders. And here’s a useful trick: You can use this feature to batch-rename the photos in a folder. Simply browse the folder, choose a new folder to copy the photos to, set up your filename rule, and click Copy.
- Supports all RAW formats that macOS supports
- Select, import, and delete with customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Import all your new photos & videos at once, or select the ones you want
- Tethered shooting — view new photos & videos as you take them with a connected camera
- Quickly access your recently used folders — Full Frame remembers them
- Open Full Frame right from the Finder and other apps using the included system service
- Play your videos in either the thumbnails view or slideshow view
- Drag and drop into the Finder or Desktop to import
What’s new in Full Frame 1.6
- macOS Mojave (10.14) is now supported, including its new dark mode.
- View all release notes
Full Frame is free to download and try. You can make 100 imports, deletes, and saves each for free. If you decide you like it, you can unlock the app with a one-time purchase of $29.99, or you can pay as you go by purchasing 100 more imports, deletes, and saves for $4.99.